Daily Restaurant Checklist: For All Daily Restaurant Tasks
Everybody knows the importance of keeping your restaurant clean. You don’t want to serve customers food in unhygienic conditions. Although, if your restaurant is unhygienic, you won’t need to worry about serving customers because the likelihood of people eating at your restaurant will be really low anyway.
So, cleaning is important for you, your staff and your customers. But, what’s also really important is cleaning consistently. Your restaurant needs to be cleaned regularly… as in really regularly. We’re talking multiple times a day.
Now, that is not easy. Cleaning a restaurant means there are multiple tasks that need to be delegated amongst your many employees and followed really thoroughly several times a day. Checklists make tracking all of these different tasks so much easier, not just because they make it so much easier to follow which tasks have and have not been completed, but also because they let your staff know what needs to be done.Request Demo Get Template
Checklists, however, can take a lot of time and effort to manually create. This is for many different reasons, including;
- It can be time consuming to create the checklists themselves, especially if you have a larger staff, which drastically affects how many different checklists are needed
- Distributing copies of the checklists among your entire cleaning staff can be difficult, particularly ensuring that people receive the correct checklists for the right jobs
- Making sure each of these checklists are completed by the right people on time is a repetitive and tedious task
- Storing these checklists for future reference can become a problem, etc.
It doesn’t matter if you write checklists by hand or type them into documents that can be printed or emailed to all your employees. You will still face all of the aforementioned problems. That’s why it’s a good idea to invest in a dedicated checklist software solution that takes care of your checklists for you.
Stay on top of the daily cleaning requirements for your restaurant using Operandio; the most comprehensive cleaning checklist software solution available.
Restaurant Cleaning Checklist Template Daily Examples
While you can easily create your own checklists with Operandio, you also have access to several templates for a wide range of cleaning industries, including restaurant cleaning. If you’re looking for daily restaurant cleaning checklists, chances are that you are going to use multiple checklists for different times of the day
Below is an example of some of the many templates that Operandio contains.
Opening up the restaurant is important, as it is where you set everything up for your customers. Completing this checklist means preparing your staff for the rest of the day, as well as setting up the restaurant so it makes a good impression and attracts customers.
|Done||Restaurant Cleaning Checklist – Opening|
|Turn on all of the lights|
|Set up ingredients|
|Set up all of the furniture (indoors and outdoors)|
|Dust and wipe tables|
|Set up food prep. machinery|
|Set up counter|
There are many people that think these kinds of cleaning jobs stop once the night is in full swing, but you know that they could not be more wrong. Keeping a clean restaurant is important, especially when your customers are eating inside your establishment.
|Done||Restaurant Cleaning Checklist|
|Move used dishware to the kitchen|
|Sweep and mop floor|
|Restock empty ingredients|
|Wipe down food prep machinery|
|Dust and wipe counter|
Once the night is finished, your staff has that period of time where they clean up so they can be ready for the next day. Closing is just as important as opening and serving, as the work your staff puts in now means that they will be more prepared for the next day.
|Done||Restaurant Cleaning Checklist|
|Restock ingredients and beverages|
|Clean kitchen area|
|Empty and clean refrigerators and freezers|
|Wash dishes and glassware|
|Place furniture back|
|Sweep and mop floor|
|Turn off all lights|
How To Use Operandio to Create a Daily Checklist for Restaurants
- Create New Task, then set your task as either:
- A one off for when there is only a single job to do
- A recurring task to be completed on a regular basis
- An ad hoc task for staff to complete when needed
- Assign your new task/process to your staff, whether it’s:
- A single employee
- Multiple employees
- An entire department
- An entire branch
- Your entire business
- Set a due date and time for your task so your staff knows exactly when it needs to be completed.
- If a task is particularly urgent, you can pin it to the top of your Job Manager so that it is the first task that your staff will see until it is completed.
Once this is done, your task will be ready for your employees to complete.
What is Operandio and how can it help my business?
Operandio does more than give you a free cleaning checklist template. It is a comprehensive business application that allows you to:
- Digitise all of your documentation for your staff to access easily
- Allow for seamless messaging between all of your staff
- Track the progress of your staff’s tasks and ensure their completion
… and more!
Increase Your Restaurant’s Efficiency
Having Operandio digitize your processes and checklists makes coordinating your staff easier since everyone has the information they need in one place.
Use Less of Your Restaurant’s Resources and Reduce Costs
With Operandio, you will never need to worry about paper and stationery for your business since it allows you to keep track of all your important processes and tasks without having to write them down.
Keep Track of Everything in Your Restaurant
Processes and tasks can be viewed and updated seamlessly. This makes it very easy to keep track of completed tasks and follow up on those that have not yet been completed.
Scale Your Restaurant More Effectively
Operandio makes it easy for you to update all your information as your business grows. It’s easy to keep track of a team’s performance with Operandio. Additionally, adjusting and adapting your standard operating procedures is a breeze.
Operandio will help you replace paper in your business, improve staff accountability, delegate jobs and replicate consistently business processes across multiple locations.
Who is behind Operandio?
Operandio was built by business owners who have first-hand experience running businesses that are process intensive with endless daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. It is with this knowledge that Operandio became the perfect software to solve these problems. Consequently, Operandio is capable of serving all sizes of businesses across multiple industries.
What am I paying for when I subscribe to Operandio?
Customers of Operandio receive an online checklist tool that streamlines business processes, improves internal communication, and prepares training videos, tutorials, and how-tos for non-desk based businesses.
How much is Operandio going to cost me?
There are currently two pricing plans for Operandio online checklist.
- Business, which is ideal for managing day-to-day business operations for an affordable price, as you’ll receive:
- Unlimited process & task management
- Team communication & news feed
- Business Knowledge Base
- Manager dashboard & notifications
- Unlimited 24/7 support
- Enterprise, an option for large or complex businesses that require custom configuration, where you’ll receive everything in the business plan, as well as:
- Detailed reporting
- Bespoke roles & permissions
- Custom organization structure
- Custom billing terms
- Dedicated Enterprise support
Request an Operandio demo today, and take control of your business in ways you’d never have thought possible.
Try Operandio for free
Get started in less than 2 minutes.