Restaurant Cleaning Checklist Template
Cleaning is synonymous with restaurants, as you can’t serve food in an unsanitary establishment. Not only does that violate health and safety regulations, but it also deters customers, which is a problem for any business. Regularly cleaning your restaurant is important because it leads to;
- A better dining experience for your customers
- An easier location for your staff to work in
- An establishment that complies with existing food health and safety laws, etc.
Restaurant cleaning is not easy, consisting of multiple tasks that need to be delegated amongst your many employees. Cleaning each section of a restaurant involves its own specific process that needs to be followed properly.
It is difficult to track all of these restaurant cleaning tasks, which is why cleaning checklists are so important. Not only do restaurant cleaning checklists allow you to track all of the tasks you want completed, but it lets your staff know what they need to do, allowing them to work autonomously.
However restaurant cleaning checklists can be labor-intensive and inefficient to create manually. This is for many different reasons, including;
- It can be time and resource-consuming to create the cleaning checklists themselves, especially if you have a larger restaurant staff, which drastically affects how many different cleaning checklists are needed
- Distributing copies of the cleaning checklists among your entire restaurant cleaning staff, particularly ensuring that people receive the correct cleaning checklists for the right jobs
- Making sure each of these restaurant cleaning checklists are completed by the right people on time
- Storing these restaurant cleaning checklists for future reference, etc.
Whether you are writing cleaning checklists for your restaurant by hand with a pen and paper or typing them into documents that can be printed or emailed to all your staff, neither method is better than the other. You will still have to deal with all of these issues. Wouldn’t it be nice if there were a software solution that addressed each of these problems individually?
Luckily for you, Operandio offers one of the most comprehensive restaurant cleaning checklist software solutions available. Make sure your kitchens are clean with Operandio’s superior functionality.
Restaurant Cleaning Checklist Template Example
While you can easily create your own checklists with Operandio, you also have access to several templates for a wide range of cleaning industries, including restaurant cleaning. Below is an example of one of the many templates that Operandio contains.
|Done||Restaurant Cleaning Checklist|
|Clean Range Hoods|
|Empty and Clean Refrigerators and Freezers|
|Wash Dishes and Glassware|
|Dust and Wipe Counters|
|Sweep and Mop Floor|
|Wipe Down Food Prep. Machinery|
|Check for Missing Inventory|
How To Use Operandio to Create an Online Restaurant Cleaning Checklist
Operandio is intuitively designed and so easy to use, no matter what kind of restaurant you own and no matter what cleaning you need to complete. You can use an existing template or you can add your own tasks by performing the following:
- Create New Task, then set your task as either:
- A one off for when there is only a single cleaning job to do
- A recurring task to be completed on a regular basis
- An ad hoc task for restaurant staff to complete when needed
- Assign your new task/process to your staff, whether it’s:
- A single employee
- Multiple employees
- An entire department
- An entire branch
- Your entire restaurant business
- Set a due date and time for your cleaning task so your restaurant staff knows exactly when it needs to be completed.
- If a cleaning task is particularly urgent, you can pin it to the top of your Job Manager so that it is the first task that your restaurant staff will see until it is completed.
And there you go! It’s as simple as that. Your restaurant task is ready for your staff. All that’s left is for them to start cleaning.
What is Operandio and how can it help my restaurant business?
Operandio does more than give you a free restaurant cleaning checklist template. It is a comprehensive business application that allows you to:
- Digitise all of your documentation for your staff to access easily
- Allow for seamless messaging between all of your cleaning staff
- Track the progress of your staff’s tasks and ensure their completion
… and more!
Because Operandio digitises your restaurant processes and checklists, it takes less effort to coordinate your cleaning staff, as they have all of the information they need in an easily accessible application.
Use Less Resources and Reduce Costs
Operandio is a software solution that removes the need for paper and stationary in your restaurant business, as it allows you to store all of your important cleaning processes and tasks without needing to write them down.
Keep Track of Everything
You can seamlessly view all restaurant cleaning processes and tasks, plus you can update them whenever necessary. This makes it incredibly easy to know what tasks have been completed, as well as follow up on tasks that have yet to be completed.
Scale Your Business More Effectively
As your restaurant business grows, it is easy to update all of your information in Operandio to reflect that. This is because Operandio makes it easy to keep track of staff performance. Plus it gives you the ability to adjust and adapt your standard operating procedures for cleaning with incredible ease.
Are you looking to replace paper checklists in your restaurant business? Operandio will help you replace paper in your business, improve staff accountability, delegate jobs and replicate consistently business processes across multiple locations.
Who is behind Operandio?
Operandio was created by business owners who know firsthand what it is like to run a business that is process intensive with an endless list of daily, weekly, and monthly tasks, like a restaurant. It is with this knowledge that Operandio created the perfect software to solve these problems. Consequently, Operandio is capable of serving all sizes of businesses across multiple industries.
What am I paying for when I subscribe to Operandio?
Customers of Operandio receive an online checklist tool that streamlines business processes, improves internal communication, and prepares training videos, tutorials, and how-tos for non-desk based businesses (such as a restaurant).
How much is Operandio going to cost me?
There are currently two pricing plans for Operandio online checklist.
- Business, which is ideal for managing day-to-day business operations for an affordable price, as you’ll receive:
- Unlimited process & task management
- Team communication & news feed
- Business Knowledge Base
- Manager dashboard & notifications
- Unlimited 24/7 support
- Enterprise, an option for large or complex businesses that require custom configuration, where you’ll receive everything in the business plan, as well as:
- Detailed reporting
- Bespoke roles & permissions
- Custom organization structure
- Custom billing terms
- Dedicated Enterprise support
Request an Operandio demo today and take control of your restaurant in ways you’d never have thought possible.