Daycare Cleaning Checklist: Childcare Cleaning App
No matter what kind of childcare establishment you run, cleanliness is non-negotiable. This is for a multitude of reasons, such as;
- The creation of a safe and inviting environment for the children in your care
- The removal of hazards that children could potentially encounter if not addressed
- Your compliance with health regulations, etc.
Not only do daycares need to be kept clean on a regular basis, but you have to do so to a high standard every single time. Without proper organisation and task delegation; this can be time consuming, and a drain on energy and resources.
Because of this, software solutions that automate tasks and streamline processes, such as Operandio, are an invaluable tool that will ensure that you achieve optimal cleanliness for daycares in the most efficient way possible.
Maintaining these childcare hygienic standards involves a number of tasks. Tools like a checklist are very useful for cleaners in this regard. In order for you and your staff to keep track of the numerous tasks, you need to create checklists.
However, this can be a chore to create manually without a template. This is for many different reasons, including;
- A cleaning checklist can take up a lot of time and resources
- Distributing a copy of the to everyone can be difficult
- Ensuring everyone attends to their cleaning on time means extra effort
- Maintaining these checklists for future reference, etc.
Whether you write your checklist on paper with a pen, or type it out into documents that can be printed out or emailed, it doesn’t matter. You will still encounter these problems. But what if there was software that offered a template to address every single one of these cleaning concerns individually?
Fortunately, Operandio offers one of the most comprehensive software solutions for daycare checklists. Operandio’s extensive template library and superior functionality will simplify your cleaning in no time.
Daycare Cleaning Checklist Template Example
Operandio simplifies the checklists process. As well as letting you create your own checklist, Operandio offers a variety of templates for a host of different industries that require cleaning, such as daycares. Here’s an example of one of the templates that Operandio includes:
|Done||Daycare Cleaning (Daily)|
|Sanitise toys and put them in the right place|
|Clean up and organise all art and craft supplies|
|Clean and sanitise all surfaces|
|Wash all kitchen equipment|
|Sweep, vacuum and mop all floors|
|Sanitise all touch points|
How To Use Operandio to Create a Daycare Cleaning Checklist
Operandio is intuitively designed and its template and schedule functions are so easy to use, making it perfect for keeping your daycare clean.
- Create New Task, then set your cleaning task as either:
- A one off for when there is only a single job to do
- A recurring task to be completed on a regular basis
- An ad hoc task for staff to complete when needed
- Assign your new task/process to your staff, whether it’s:
- A single employee
- Multiple employees
- An entire department
- An entire branch
- Your entire cleaning business
- Set a due date and time for your task so your cleaning staff knows their schedule, and when every task needs to be completed.
- If a task is particularly urgent, you can pin it to the top of your Job Manager so that it is the first task that your cleaning staff will see on their schedule until it is completed.
And there you go! It’s as simple as that.
What is Operandio and how can it help my business?
Operandio does more than give you a free cleaning checklist template. It is a comprehensive business application that allows you to:
- Digitise all of your documentation for your staff to access easily
- Allow for seamless messaging between all of your staff
- Track the progress of your staff’s tasks and ensure their completion
… and more!
Because Operandio digitises your cleaning processes and assigns them to a checklist, it takes less effort to coordinate and schedule your house staff, as they have all of the information they need in an easily accessible application.
Use Less Resources and Reduce Costs
Operandio is a checklist and schedule software solution that removes the need for paper and stationary in your business, as it allows you to store all of your important cleaning processes and tasks in an existing schedule template without needing to write them down.
Keep Track of Everything
You can seamlessly view all cleaning processes and tasks on, plus you can update them whenever necessary. This makes it incredibly easy to know what house cleaning tasks have been completed, as well as use your schedule to follow up on tasks that have yet to be completed.
Scale Your Business More Effectively
As your business grows, it is easy to update all of your information in Operandio to reflect that. This is because Operandio makes it easy to schedule and keep track of house staff cleaning performance. Plus it gives you the ability to adjust and adapt your standard operating procedures as well as your daily schedule with incredible ease.
Are you looking to replace a paper cleaning checklist in your business? Operandio will help you replace paper in your business, improve cleaning staff accountability, delegate and schedule jobs and replicate consistently business processes across multiple locations.
Try Operandio for free
Get started in less than 2 minutes.