Gym Health and Safety Checklist Template
Gyms are a place where cleanliness and hygiene are extremely important to maintain. After all, nobody wants to work out with equipment that hasn’t been properly kept and maintained. This is for many reasons; from basic comfort to safety.
But, how do you coordinate your staff to make sure that your gym is kept constantly clean? This presents a variety of challenges, especially if your gym is 24/7, as you have to account for time in which your gym is unstaffed.
This is where a well-made gym health and safety checklist template can help, as you can delegate tasks and make sure your gym or fitness facility is cleaned efficiently and maintains the required WHS (Work Health and Safety) standards.Request Demo Get Template
However, checklists can be hard to use without the right software;
- If you have a large staff, you need to regularly make heaps of checklists, which take considerable time and resources
- Giving your staff checklists can be a challenge, especially considering that different workers require different types of checklists
- Observing the tasks on these checklists and making sure they are completed take a lot of effort
- If you want to observe trends, you have to store these checklists, etc.
Stay on top of your gym’s cleaning tasks with Operandio; the most comprehensive cleaning checklist software solution available.
Health and Safety Checklist Template Examples for Gym and Fitness Businesses
It’s easy to create checklists with Operandio; whether you decide to make your own, or use one of the many templates available, covering a wide range of industries.
You can get an example of one of these checklist templates below for free.
|Done||Gym and Health Safety Checklist Checklist|
|Check all equipment is in the right place|
|Clean all surfaces|
|Sweep, mop and vacuum floors|
|Wipe down exercise machines|
|Restock sanitation hubs (hand sanitiser, paper towels, etc.)|
|Find and collect any lost property (towels, bottles, etc.)|
|Check hygiene-related signage to make sure customers can clearly read it|
How To Use Operandio to Create a Daily Checklist for your Gym
- Create New Task, then set your task as either:
- A one off for when there is only a single job to do
- A recurring task to be completed on a regular basis
- An ad hoc task for staff to complete when needed
- Assign your new task/process to your staff, whether it’s:
- A single employee
- Multiple employees
- An entire department
- An entire branch
- Your entire business
- Set a due date and time for your task so your staff knows exactly when it needs to be completed.
- If a task is particularly urgent, you can pin it to the top of your Job Manager so that it is the first task that your staff will see until it is completed.
Once this is done, your task will be ready for your employees to complete.
What is Operandio and how can it help my gym business?
Operandio does more than give you a free cleaning checklist template. It is a comprehensive business application that allows you to:
- Digitise all of your documentation for your staff to access easily
- Allow for seamless messaging between all of your staff
- Track the progress of your staff’s tasks and ensure their completion
… and more!
Increase Your Gym’s Efficiency
Having Operandio digitize your processes and checklists makes coordinating your staff easier since everyone has the information they need in one place.
Use Less of Your Gym’s Resources and Reduce Costs
With Operandio, you will never need to worry about paper and stationery for your business since it allows you to keep track of all your important processes and tasks without having to write them down.
Keep Track of Everything in Your Gym
Processes and tasks can be viewed and updated seamlessly. This makes it very easy to keep track of completed tasks and follow up on those that have not yet been completed.
Scale Your Gym More Effectively
Operandio makes it easy for you to update all your information as your business grows. It’s easy to keep track of a team’s performance with Operandio. Additionally, adjusting and adapting your standard operating procedures is a breeze.
Operandio will help you replace paper in your business, improve staff accountability, delegate jobs and replicate consistently business processes across multiple locations.
Who is behind Operandio?
Operandio was built by business owners who have first-hand experience running businesses that are process intensive with endless daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. It is with this knowledge that Operandio became the perfect software to solve these problems. Consequently, Operandio is capable of serving all sizes of businesses across multiple industries.
What am I paying for when I subscribe to Operandio?
Customers of Operandio receive an online checklist tool that streamlines business processes, improves internal communication, and prepares training videos, tutorials, and how-tos for non-desk based businesses.
How much is Operandio going to cost me?
There are currently two pricing plans for Operandio online checklist.
- Business, which is ideal for managing day-to-day business operations for an affordable price, as you’ll receive:
- Unlimited process & task management
- Team communication & news feed
- Business Knowledge Base
- Manager dashboard & notifications
- Unlimited 24/7 support
- Enterprise, an option for large or complex businesses that require custom configuration, where you’ll receive everything in the business plan, as well as:
- Detailed reporting
- Bespoke roles & permissions
- Custom organization structure
- Custom billing terms
- Dedicated Enterprise support
Start your Operandio free trial today, and take control of your business in ways you’d never have thought possible.